This software is used to manage and control automated distribution systems such as:
- E-lock drawer cupboards
- CC drawer cupboards
- Compartment cabinets
which are replenished from the central pharmacy and which can be installed in various departments.
PHARMALOGIC.DISPENSER software is very user friendly and:
- Handles access control, manage items, locations and supply from the systems and it can be integrated into existing pharmacy software and hospital information systems.
- Through simple touchscreen interfaces, the nursing staff can retrieve medications and other medical supplies from the cabinets in a controlled manner very quickly and in a user friendly way.
- Dispensing still takes place under the name of the patient and is automatically forwarded to the pharmacy software package.
- Based on the use, the correct bills are issued using your tar-fac software and restocking documents are created.
Notwithstanding that products can be dispensed in a quick way using a user-friendly user interface, a dispenser has the highest level of security.
The following operations can be carried out successively:
- Identification by user ID & password | fingerprint checks | badge reader barcode scanner| in the privilege functions (doctor, carer, nurse, pharmacist) access can be granted for certain features
- Selecting the patient from a list, which appears after choosing "dispense"
- Selecting the doctor (if no doctor is linked to the patient)
- Selection of the product
- Number of units of the product.
- Fast picking
- Kitting (Optional)
- Batch entry or retrieval (optional)
- A history is recorded for all actions
- Logging in by fingerprint (optional)
- Login using username and password
- Default settings for a doctor (optional)
- Entry (manual or by using an electronic list)
- Consulting historical data remotely (optional)
- Calling up of a list with the various physicians
- Linking to a database in MS SQL or MS Access
- Customisable interface to specific needs (optional)
- Look up alternatives for the required item (optional)
- Dispensing on the basis of electronic orders (optional)
- Exchanging data. (stock, inventory, entry, dispensing, ...)
- Reserving a spot for the a specific patient's medication (optional)
- Immediately printing labels or stickers upon dispensing (optional)
- Requesting items that have are still in stock in a different services or departments. (Optional)
- Requesting a patient list (from own service or from another service) from the hospital information system
- Patient billing and restocking is done based on usage.
- By making use of a simple user interface, the staff can retrieve items (medication, accessories, ...) from the cabinets in a simple, controlled and quick way
- The user's rights, items, locations and the stock are integrated in the existing software packages that are used in the pharmacy and hospital settings.
- Taking out the items always occurs on the basis of the patient's name. This information is automatically exchanged with the existing hospital or pharmacy information system.